DE Tech Inspection Form
I signed up already, do I need a ticket or something?
- Nope, you are all set. We'll have you on the list when you get there.
- Head over to the 944Fest tent. Someone will be there to check you in or there'll be a note or something. Honestly, it's really informal.
- The car show will start at 2pm on Saturday outside the 944Fest event tent. The car show will continue until the dinner / awards around 7pm.
- If you're not doing the DE on Friday you are going to want to get there before 5pm anyway. That's when we do the group shots on track with all the 944s. It's really amazing to stage all the cars out there for shots and is absolutely something you will want to be part of.
- Yes! bring two. It's a camping atmosphere and you're going to want someplace to sit. Especially around the bonfire.
- A&A range is across the street from the track. It's completely unofficial but we'll be there around 10am on Sunday. It's $10 per person for the range and they do have skeet etc. Any info just check out there website at www.aagun.co
- Get your butt to the Fest anyway. It's about 944 people no matter what you're driving at the moment. We even have an award for the best NON-Porsche. You will be welcomed with open arms.
- Yes! Bring, share. We're open to anything. Im pretty sure there's already going to be a s'mores competition on Sat. come bonfire time. Camping delicacies or jello shots or a unicycle. Come have fun. You're in good company.
- Yes, as soon as they are ready we will have them available to purchase online separately and ship. Check back here.